SkyKick subscription require activation will have a red exclamation mark () under their ‘Status’ column.
Once you have finished the activation steps in the Customer Control Panel (CCP) you can go to the RCP and click the () Mark Subscription as Processed button. Here are step-by-step instructions:
1) On the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace click the Log IN button
2) (1) Enter your log in credentials and (2) click the Log in button
3) Click the Control Panel button
4) You will be redirected to New Unified Reseller Control Panel and click on Switch to Classic Panel.
5) Click on Billing link at the right top corner. If the link says Operations, then you are already in the Billing interface and can skip to the next step.
6) Select Services > Collaboration (from left-side menu)
7) On the ‘Collaboration’ page select SkyKick > SkyKick Subscription List
8) On the ‘SkyKick Subscriptions’ page you can see the status of a subscription’s activation process (green check mark means you have successfully completed activation; the red exclamation icon indicates action is required)
9) Click the Mark Subscription Processed button corresponding to the SkyKick subscription for which you just completed activation