On the CMP
SkyKick service plans are distributed across ‘BUSINESS APPLICATIONS’ and ‘INFRASTRUCTURE’ categories. You will find SkyKick Migration service plans under the ‘Business Applications’ category and SkyKick Cloud Backup service plans under the ‘Infrastructure’ category.
Re-seller Control Panel
SkyKick is a reseller’s subscription so all major steps (except activation which must be done from the Customer Control Panel) are performed within the Reseller Control Panel (RCP):
- Confirm whether your SkyKick subscription is provisioned in Odin
- Check whether a subscription requires activation
- Mark a subscription as processed when activation is complete
- Log in to the SkyKick Portal (SSO enabled)
- Add licenses to a SkyKick service plan (if required)
Customer Control Panel (CCP)
It is mandatory that re-sellers activate their SkyKick subscriptions.
Other functionalities completed from the CCP include:
In the SkyKick Portal you can export reports on customer activities and receive notifications.
If you purchased Microsoft Office 365 licenses along with your SkyKick service plan refer to ‘How to: Assign Microsoft Office 365 Licenses (Office Portal)’ to learn how to assign product licenses, add users and create a shared mailbox.
IMPORTANT! You cannot switch between SkyKick service plans. You will need to cancel your existing subscription and then purchase a new one.
Following is a list of all SkyKick related knowledge base articles:
- How to: Check Provisioning Status of a SkyKick Subscription
- How to: Activate Your SkyKick Plan
- Parameters for SkyKick Subscription Activation - Quick Reference
- How to: Mark a SkyKick Subscription as Processed
- How to: Assign SkyKick License to Mailboxes
- How to: Login to the SkyKick Portal
- How to: Export Migration Report (SkyKick Portal)
- How to: Assign Microsoft Office 365 Licenses (Office Portal)
- Troubleshoot SkyKick Portal Error Notifications
- How to: Contact SkyKick
- How to: Purchase Additional Resources (RCP)
- How to: Downgrade Number of Licenses (CCP)
- How to: Cancel a SkyKick Subscription