This article assumes you have already purchased a SiteLock subscription.
Before you begin using SiteLock, you are required to associate a domain/website with a SiteLock service. Once the association has been successfully created, you will have a one-click login access to the SiteLock dashboard.
IMPORTANT: If your domain/website is externally hosted, please refer to ‘How to: Add Externally Hosted Domains for SiteLock’ before following the steps below.
- Login to your Customer Control Panel.
- Click on the SiteLock tab from the left side menu.
- You will see the SiteLock page. Here it will ask you to Link a domain. Click on the LINK DOMAIN button.
- Click on the ADD NEW DOMAIN button.
- Select your preferred option and provide the domain name, select the subscription from the dropdown option and click on the SUBMIT button.
- You will see that the DNS hosting is Enabled and domain has been linked.
Following is a list of all articles related to the SiteLock service on the Customer’s Control Panel and the SiteLock Dashboard:
- How to: Add Externally Hosted Domains for SiteLock
- How to: Change Service Plan
- How to: View Resource Usage
- How to: Export and Download a Scan Report
- How to: Initialize a Scan for a Selected Domain
- How to: View Security Summary of a Selected Domain
- How to: Manage Service Users
- How to: Add Service Users to your SiteLock Account
- About the SiteLock Dashboard
- How to: Login to the SiteLock Portal
- SiteLock - Starter Guide