This article assumes you have already purchased a SiteLock subscription.
Before you begin using SiteLock, you are required to associate a domain/website with a SiteLock service. Once the association has been successfully created, you will have a one-click login access to the SiteLock dashboard.
IMPORTANT: If your domain/website is externally hosted, please refer to ‘How to: Add Externally Hosted Domains for SiteLock’ before following the steps below.
1) Login to your Customer Control Panel (CCP)
2) Under ‘Subscription’, select your SiteLock subscription
3) Click on the ‘SiteLock’ tab
4) The ‘SiteLock Account Details’ page opens
5) From the ‘Select domains*’ field drop-down options, select the domain you want to apply this service to
6) Click the Save button
7) The login to SiteLock button becomes available
Following is a list of all articles related to the SiteLock service on the Customer’s Control Panel and the SiteLock Dashboard:
- How to: Add Externally Hosted Domains for SiteLock
- How to: Change Service Plan
- How to: View Resource Usage
- How to: Export and Download a Scan Report
- How to: Initialize a Scan for a Selected Domain
- How to: View Security Summary of a Selected Domain
- How to: Manage Service Users
- How to: Add Service Users to your SiteLock Account
- About the SiteLock Dashboard
- How to: Login to the SiteLock Portal
- SiteLock - Starter Guide