Direct Debit allows for a smooth transaction process, by transferring the funds from the payer’s account on agreed payment dates. This payment method allows for automatic transactions from one bank to the other. In order to start with Direct Debit, a Mandate form has to be signed by the payer to confirm authorization. Once the Mandate has been authorized, payments will be made via Direct Debit from that moment onwards.
Articles in this section
- Are there different types of Direct Debit Schemes and which one applies to the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace?
- Does the Direct Debit Mandate expire?
- How long does the transfer take from a current payment method to Direct Debit?
- How To Setup Direct Debit As Payment Method in New Unified Reseller Control Panel
- I am an existing Ingram Micro Cloud Reseller, can I sign up for “Direct Debit”?
- In the mandate email and on the Mandate form to be submitted to the bank, why does it not state Ingram Micro?
- What are the most common reasons for why a Direct debit payment might fail?
- What currencies will Direct Debit be available in?
- What details will be shown on the resellers bank accounts?
- What information is needed when setting up a Direct Debit Mandate?