Ingram Micro currently offers all of Nomadesk’s features (file sharing, syncing and creating backups) within a single service plan. Now Resellers can purchase multiple Nomadesk subscriptions for a single Customer Account.
On the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace the Nomadesk service plan can be found under CLOUD SERVICES > COMMUNICATION & COLLABORATION.
By default the subscription includes a single seat. Use the + and – buttons to increment or decrease the number of seats. You will need one seat per User.
Once you have completed purchasing a Nomadesk subscription, allow a few minutes before logging in to your Reseller Control Panel to check the provisioning status.
After provisioning is complete you can go into your Customer’s Control Panel to assign seats to Users. Users can then log in to your Customer Control Panel and access the Nomadesk Portal.
Please note that the first User assigned a seat will automatically have the privileges of the Group Manager.
All Users fall into a Group managed by the Group Manager.
Nomadesk allows Users to be transferred between Resellers. This feature is enabled within Odin and once a Reseller receives a User’s transfer code from a User they can proceed to transfer the User to another account.
Following are a few articles you might want to check:
- 02 How to Purchase Nomadesk from Reseller Control Panel
- 03 How to Purchase Nomadesk from Customer Control Panel
- 04 How to Upgrade Nomadesk Trial to Paid Version
- 05 How to Add a New User to Nomadesk
- 06 How to Acquire a Transfer Code
- 07 How to Transfer a User to Another Reseller
- 08 How to: Edit User’s Information
- 09 How to: Delete a Nomadesk User
- 10. How to: Sign In to Nomadesk Portal (Users)
- 11. How to Renew a Nomadesk Subscription
- 12 How to Enable/Disable Automatic Renewal for Nomadesk
- 13. How to Change Resource Limits
- 14 How to: Cancel a Nomadesk Subscription
For help on using the Nomadesk please refer to: https://nomadesk.zendesk.com.