Ingram Micro currently offers all of Nomadesk’s features (file sharing, syncing and creating backups) within a single service plan. Now Resellers can purchase multiple Nomadesk subscriptions for a single Customer Account.
On the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace the Nomadesk service plan can be found under CLOUD SERVICES > COMMUNICATION & COLLABORATION.
By default the subscription includes a single seat. Use the + and – buttons to increment or decrease the number of seats. You will need one seat per User.
Once you have completed purchasing a Nomadesk subscription, allow a few minutes before logging in to your Reseller Control Panel to check the provisioning status.
Please note that the first User assigned a seat will automatically have the privileges of the Group Manager.
All Users fall into a Group managed by the Group Manager.
Nomadesk allows Users to be transferred between Resellers. This feature is enabled within Odin and once a Reseller receives a User’s transfer code from a User they can proceed to transfer the User to another account.
Following is a comprehensive list of all knowledge base articles related to Nomadesk:
- How to: Delete a Nomadesk Subscription
- How to: Delete a Nomadesk User
- How to: Transfer a User to another Reseller
- How to: Acquire a Transfer Code
- How to: Edit User’s Information
- How to: Modify the Number of Seats
- How to: Sign In to Nomadesk Portal (Users)
- How to: Assign Seats to Service Users
- How to: Check Provisioning Status for a Nomadesk Subscription
- Nomadesk - Starter Guide
For help on using the Nomadesk please refer to: https://nomadesk.zendesk.com.