RMail gives customers a legal standing to provide irrefutable proof that the email in question is what it says it is and confirms that the sent email or received email was received at the stated date and time. In addition, the contents of the emails can be verified as well.
RMail features include:
- Tracking emails: transmission, failure or opening
- Providing and proving important details of an email
- Legally binding e-sign
- Scan and route
- Send emails upto 200MB in size for: Outlook Web Access, MS Outlook, Gmail, etc.
- Add context to emails
You may want to learn more about one or more of the following:
- 01 RMail - Starter Guide
- 02 How to- Purchase RMAIL from Customer Control Panel (CCP)
- 03 How to Increase or Decrease Resource Limits for RMail Subscription
- 04 How to Enable or Disable Automatic Renewal of the RPost – Rmail Subscription
- 05 How to Renew the RMail Subscription
- 06 How to Cancel the RMail Subscription