RMail gives customers a legal standing to provide irrefutable proof that the email in question is what it says it is and confirms that the sent email or received email was received at the stated date and time. In addition, the contents of the emails can be verified as well.
RMail features include:
- Tracking emails: transmission, failure or opening
- Providing and proving important details of an email
- Legally binding e-sign
- Scan and route
- Send emails upto 200MB in size for: Outlook Web Access, MS Outlook, Gmail, etc.
- Add context to emails
How to: Subscribe RMail for your Customer
1) Log in to Ingram Micro’s Cloud Marketplace with your reseller credentials
2) Select RPOST- Rmail from ‘Security’ under ‘Cloud Services’
3) The ‘Rmail’ page opens.
4) Click on the 'Buy Now' button corresponding to your customer’s chosen plan, (highlighted in Fig. 4) – the ‘Order Details’ page opens (refer to Fig. 3)
Note: When the ‘Order Details’ page first opens, ‘Grand Total’ defaults to the cost of a single subscription.
5) (optional) You can buy a domain if required
6) To adjust the number of RMail subscriptions, press the – button or the + button to increase and decrease the number of users (highlighted in Fig. 4), when you first increase the number of users the ‘Add Additional RMail Basic Users’ is automatically checked (refer to Fig. 6)
Any changes to the number of subscriptions is automatically reflected in the ‘Grand Total’.
‘SubTotal’ reflects the total cost for every additional subscription.
(New) Grand Total = Single Subscription + SubTotal
7) Click on the Continue button, ‘End Customer Account Information’ page opens
8) Select your customer’s name from the list of customers, if required you can enter the details of a new customer by selecting ‘New User’ (refer to Fig. 7)
9) Click the Continue button, the ‘Reseller Billing Information’ page opens (Fig. 8)
10) Select ‘Billing Terms’ ONLY if you need to change this
11) Select ‘Payment Method’ from the list of drop down options
12) Verify the order details
13) Tick the ‘I Agree to the Ingram Micro Cloud Terms of Service and Additional Terms and Conditions for RMail Subscriptions’ option
14) Click on the Submit button
Note: The ‘Submit’ button will not be active until the ‘I Agree to the Ingram Micro Cloud Terms of Service and Additional Terms and Conditions for RMail Subscriptions’ option is checked.
The confirmation page opens, you will receive an email when your service is ready.
You may want to learn more about one or more of the following:
- 01 RMail - Starter Guide
- 02 How to- Purchase RMAIL from Customer Control Panel (CCP)
- 03 How to Increase or Decrease Resource Limits for RMail Subscription
- 04 How to Enable or Disable Automatic Renewal of the RPost – Rmail Subscription
- 05 How to Renew the RMail Subscription
- 06 How to Cancel the RMail Subscription