SiteLock offers a comprehensive approach to safeguarding websites. SiteLock’s services offered on Ingram Micro’s Cloud Marketplace are:
- SiteLock – FIND: Scans the site, inside and out, to find vulnerabilities and evidence of malicious code and also provides a protective layer against future attacks.
- SiteLock FIX: SMART (SiteLock Secure Malware Alert and Removal Tool) automatically finds and fixes malicious code or malware within your websites’ code and files.
- SiteLock – PREVENT: Proactively protects websites from malicious traffic and blocks harmful requests.
- SiteLock – COMPLY: SiteLock simplifies the PCI SAQ (Payment Card Industry self-assessment questionnaire) process by having you answer only the questions that are applicable to your business.
- SiteLock – 911: It’s a one-time: download, scan and clean service for your domain/website.
IMPORTANT: Before you begin using SiteLock ensure that you have a domain/website associated with your purchased SiteLock service. Domains can be externally or internally hosted by a registrar other than Ingram Micro.
Following is a complete list of all articles related to SiteLock:
- How to: Add Externally Hosted Domains for SiteLock
- How to: Change Service Plan
- How to: View Resource Usage
- How to: Export and Download a Scan Report
- How to: Initialize a Scan for a Selected Domain
- How to: View Security Summary of a Selected Domain
- How to: Manage Service Users
- How to: Add Service Users to your SiteLock Account
- About the SiteLock Dashboard
- How to: Login to the SiteLock Portal
- How to: Associate your SiteLock Service with a Domain/Website