This article assumes you have already associated a domain with this SiteLock service.
All management of SiteLock services are done through the SiteLock Dashboard. The Dashboard also provides a summary of all events such as malware scans, spam scans, etc. and their progress/reports.
1) Login to your Customer Control Panel (CCP)
2) Under ‘Subscription’, select your SiteLock subscription
3) Select the ‘SiteLock’ tab
4) The ‘SiteLock Account Details’ page opens
5) Click on the Login to SiteLock button
6) The first time you login to the SiteLock Dashboard, you will have to agree to SiteLock’s terms and conditions
7) After agreeing to SiteLock’s terms and conditions, click the Proceed button
8) Click the Dashboard button
9) The SiteLock Dashboard opens
10) To learn more about SiteLock’s Dashboard refer to ‘About the SiteLock Dashboard’ and SiteLock’s online help.
Following is a list of all articles related to the SiteLock service on the Customer’s Control Panel and the SiteLock Dashboard:
- SiteLock - Starter Guide
- How to: Add Externally Hosted Domains for SiteLock
- How to: Change Service Plan
- How to: View Resource Usage
- How to: Export and Download a Scan Report
- How to: Initialize a Scan for a Selected Domain
- How to: View Security Summary of a Selected Domain
- How to: Manage Service Users
- How to: Add Service Users to your SiteLock Account
- About the SiteLock Dashboard
- How to: Associate your SiteLock Service with a Domain/Website