If your domain/website is hosted with Ingram Micro you can refer directly to ‘How to: Associate your SiteLock Service with a Domain/Website’.
You can use SiteLock services on Ingram Micro hosted domains or externally hosted domains.
If you need to run SiteLock services on an externally hosted domain, you must first add the externally hosted domain to your Customer’s Control Panel.
Follow the steps detailed below to add an externally hosted domain to your Customer’s Control Panel.
1) Login to your Customer’s Control Panel
2) Select the ‘Hosted Domains’ tab
3) The ‘Hosted Domains’ page opens
4) Click the Add Existing Domain Registered Elsewhere button
5) The ‘Add New Domain’ page opens
6) Enter your domain name in the ‘Domain’ field
7) Check the ‘Zone management ability’ to indicate that you have the ability to change DNS Records for this domain (if applicable)
8) Click the Next >> button
9) Review domain hosting parameters under the ‘Summary’
10) Click the Finish button
11) The domain will now be listed under the ‘Hosted Domains’ tab
Note: If the domain does not show ‘Yes’ under ‘In Sync’ click the refresh () button
12) The domain will now be available under the ‘SiteLock’ tab
13) Click the Save button
You can manage purchased SiteLock services for this domain by logging in to the SiteLock portal.
Now that your externally hosted domain/website is in your CCP you will need to associate it with your SiteLock subscription, refer to ‘How to: Associate your SiteLock Service with a Domain/Website’.
Following is a list of all articles related to the SiteLock service on the Customer’s Control Panel and the SiteLock Dashboard:
- How to: Change Service Plan
- How to: View Resource Usage
- How to: Export and Download a Scan Report
- How to: Initialize a Scan for a Selected Domain
- How to: View Security Summary of a Selected Domain
- How to: Manage Service Users
- How to: Add Service Users to your SiteLock Account
- About the SiteLock Dashboard
- How to: Login to the SiteLock Portal
- How to: Associate your SiteLock Service with a Domain/Website
- SiteLock - Starter Guide