Usually, Ingram Micro resellers can use their IM login credentials to log in to the Cloud Hosted Solutions Marketplace and place orders. However, when the error message below is displayed, the reseller should contact their account administrator who will adjust their privileges so that they have permission to place orders.
The administrator should follow the instructions below to change the reseller’s ordering privileges.
1) Log in to https://us-new.ingrammicro.com.
2) Click on My Account at the top of the page, and then User Administration in the left-hand menu.
3) Click on the name of the user.
4) Next, navigate to the Privileges tab.
5) Make the required changes to the user’s privileges. In the case of the error message above, ensure that Place orders is enabled, and then press Save.
6) Now when the reseller logs in to the Cloud Marketplace they will be able to place orders.