The Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace provides a single platform to purchase and provision orders for your end customers. An account is created for your end customer the first time you place an order on their behalf; you do not need to create their account manually. This article provides instructions for signing up a new end customer and placing an order on their behalf.
Please note: A confirmation email containing Customer Control Panel credentials is sent to the email you enter during the order process. These credentials allow full access, including financial information and ordering. We suggest that you enter your own address so the credentials are not sent to the customer. That way, you can create user credentials for your customer with enough privileges to use their solution but not view financial information or place orders.
As a reminder, signing up existing end customers for additional services is optional – instead, you can direct them to sign up using their Customer Control Panel.
1) Navigate to the Ingram Micro Cloud Market Place and click the Log In link at the top, right-hand side of the page. Enter your reseller credentials to log in.
2) You will find our solutions organized in CLOUD SERVICES tab. Navigate to the tab for the solution you need to order, find the correct service plan, and click BUY.
3) Next, you will be redirected to the Reseller Control Panel.
4) Here you will see the selected product services. Click on ADD TO CART.
5) Now click on the CART icon available next to the Search box.
6) Add the required number of licences and click on NEXT.
7) You will get option to add the customer, click here to add the new customer.
8) Review your order details and click on the BUY button to place the order.
9) Once the Order will be provisioned, your customer will be able to use the services.