The Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace provides a single platform to purchase and provision orders for your end customers. An account is created for your end customer the first time you place an order on their behalf; you do not need to create their account manually. This article provides instructions for signing up a new end customer and placing an order on their behalf. It assumes you have already activated your reseller account.
Please note: A confirmation email containing Customer Control Panel credentials is sent to the email you enter during the order process. These credentials allow full access, including financial information and ordering. We suggest that you enter your own address so the credentials are not sent to the customer. That way, you can create user credentials for your customer with enough privileges to use their solution but not view financial information or place orders.
As a reminder, signing up existing end customers for additional services is optional – instead, you can direct them to sign up using their Customer Control Panel. See this article for instructions.
1) Navigate to the Ingram Micro Cloud Market Place and click the Log In link at the top, right-hand side of the page. Enter your reseller credentials to log in.
2) You will find our solutions organized in separate tabs. Navigate to the tab for the solution you need to order, find the correct service plan, and click Select.
3) Next, you will be prompted to enter a domain name. Enter the domain name the customer would like to register and click Check Availability.
In the example below, the requested domain exampledomain.com is already registered. If your customer has given you the authorization key, enter it to begin the transfer process. If the domain does not belong to them, they could select one of the other available TLDs or try a different domain name.
Note: You can skip this step and complete it later.
4) On the next screen, you have a number of options:
Select the subscription terms from the drop-down monthly. You may be able to choose between monthly billing or a discounted yearly term.
Click the Add Domain(s) button to order additional domains.
Enhance your plan by purchasing add-ons. These will be displayed according to which plan you are purchasing.
Check your order grand total at the bottom of the page. This total reflects what you, the reseller, will be charged for this order, including the options you selected on this page.
5) After selecting the options you want to add to the order, click Continue.
6) Now you need to enter your end customer’s information. If you have placed an order for this customer before, select their name from the drop-down menu. If it is a new customer, select New User and enter their details in the required fields.
- Select Business as the customer type if there is more than one contact for billing, technical and administration.
- Select Personal as the customer type if there is only one account contact.
5) Click Continue.
6) Now select your payment method from the drop-down menu. Note that this method is how you as a reseller will pay Ingram Micro for your customers’ solutions. You will need to bill your customers separately.
You can select a credit card you previously entered, or click Credit Card to enter a new card details.
7) Review your order details and the Terms of Service before click Place Order.
You will see the following confirmation screen to indicate that your order was placed successfully.