Ingram Micro Cloud Referral is a commission-based program that allows you (both resellers and non-resellers) to promote Ingram Micro cloud services via a unique URL embedded in websites, search engines, social media, email marketing, forums or by sharing your links with clients.
Each click from a client earns commissions by driving customers through the Cloud Referral banners to Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace where they purchase cloud services. You can also place cloud solution orders on behalf of your clients, by entering your unique partner URL into a standard web browser and placing an order using the client’s credentials and credit card information.
In addition to the commissions, Ingram Micro will manage billing, onboarding and L1 end-client support to all customer support questions.
Note: There is no cost for joining the Ingram Micro Cloud Referral Program. For a step-by-step guide on signing up for the Ingram Micro Cloud Referral program click here.
Sign up at: https://cloudreferral.ingrammicrocloud.com
Ph. No: 800-705-7057
Following is a comprehensive list of all articles related to the Cloud Referral Program:
Post Affiliate Pro – User Manual
- How to: View Reports
- How to: Update Profile Information
- How to: View Commissions
- How to: Add a Banner Ad to Social Media
- How to: Add a Banner Ad to My Website
- How to: View My Affiliate Link
Cloud Referral Program – FAQs
- Do you provide user-training for referral partners?
- Can I migrate existing customers from the Advisor model to Ingram’s Referral model?
- Will I receive Partner of Record (POR) credit for customers that I refer to the Ingram Micro Referral Program?
- How can I increase my referrals?
- What are my payout options?
- What services carry the cloud referral program?
- How are commissions calculated?
- How does the Cloud Referral Program work?