Marketing Best Practices
Following are some important marketing DON’Ts to keep in mind while strategically and enthusiastically placing your affiliate URLs:
- While emails are a good marketing strategy, first ensure that you have legally binding proof that your Customer has opted to be on your mailing list.
- Avoid using the affiliate URL web links in newsgroups, message boards, banner networks, counters, chat rooms, guest books, IRC channels or through similar Internet resources.
- Place links and banners on your website in such manner so they do not mislead your clients (intentionally or unintentionally).
- Avoid using automatic redirection to the Ingram Micro Cloud Referral website or any automatic method to save a cookie of the client.
Following is a comprehensive list of all articles related to the Cloud Referral Program:
Post Affiliate Pro – User Manual
- How to: View Reports
- How to: Update Profile Information
- How to: View Commissions
- How to: Add a Banner Ad to Social Media
- How to: Add a Banner Ad to My Website
- How to: View My Affiliate Link
Cloud Referral Program – FAQs
- Do you provide user-training for referral partners?
- Can I migrate existing customers from the Advisor model to Ingram’s Referral model?
- Will I receive Partner of Record (POR) credit for customers that I refer to the Ingram Micro Referral Program?
- How can I increase my referrals?
- What are my payout options?
- What services carry the cloud referral program?
- How are commissions calculated?
- How does the Cloud Referral Program work?