1) Log in to your Reseller Control Panel (RCP). Switch to Classic Panel.
2) Select Billing () from the top right corner
3) Select Products > Online Store
4) The ‘Online Store’ page opens, by default to the Summary tab
5) Select the Screens tab, in the ‘Screens’ section there will be a list of existing screens (both manually customized and auto-generated) or even if you had your Online Store pre-configured during setup of your service plan.
6) Click the Add New Screen button
7) The ‘Add New Screen’ form opens
8) Enter all the required fields (indicated by *), other fields are optional though useful for identifying and understanding the screen down the road
Required fields descriptions:
1 Screen ID: Provide a unique ID
2 Template Name: Click on the search ( ) button and select a screen template from the ‘Store Templates’ pop-up window.
9) Click the Save button
10) You will receive a confirmation message letting you know the new screen has been successfully added to the table of existing screens.
All screens need to be configured (refer to 'How to: Modify Parameters for Screens').
Once you have all the screens that you need, you may proceed to create a purchase scenario (refer to ‘How to: Create a Custom Purchase Scenario‘). Such as HOSTING/DOMAIN/SECURITY/CHECKOUT, you need to ensure you have screens for each: hosting, domain, security and checkout.