Before you begin this purchasing process, please ensure that your ‘approver’ email account (or an email address from WhoIs) is active so you can approve the activation of the SSL certificate. For security reasons, the Certification Authority (CA) has approved only the following genericemail addresses:
1) Open your Reseller Control Panel (RCP)
2) Select My Subscriptions
3) On the ‘Home’ tab, select ‘Buy More Services’ found under‘Store’
4) The ‘Buy More Services’ page opens
5) Scroll down and click the radio button to select SSLCertificates
6) Click the Next button
7) Select the SSL Certificate service plan that meets yourrequirements and click the Nextbutton
Note: It is recommended that Cloud Store owners purchase a Wildcard SSL Certificate. Regular SSL Certificates will secure only one domain/subdomain whereas a wildcard certificate can be used withmultiple subdomains of a domain.
7) Select a subscription period and click the Next button
8) Enter your CSR or if you do not have one, leave it empty to generate a CSR and click the Next button
9) Enter all the required fields (indicated by the *) and click the Nextbutton
NOTE: If you have selected SSL Wildcard (as is recommended for Cloud Store owners), enter *.<domainName>.comin the ‘Common Name (domain name)’ field.
IMPORTANT: Pleaseenter all information carefully,there is no option to edit this information once purchase is complete.
10) Enter all the required fields (indicated by the *) and then click the Next button
1) For ‘Web Server Type’ select ‘Apache Mode SSL’.
2) Please ensure the email account associated with the email entered in the ‘Approver Email’ field is setup and active before you submit this order, or the approval email will not be delivered.
The following generic email addresses can be used:
A domain's WhoIs email can be used as a SSL approval email as well.
11) Tick the ‘I have read and accept Terms and Conditions.’checkbox () and click the Next button
12) Review your order’s details and click the Place Order button