1) Log in to your Reseller Control Panel. Switch to Classic Panel.
2) Switch to ‘Billing’
3) Select Operations > Customers from the left-side menu
4) On the ‘Customers’ page, use the search feature to find the Customer you want to provide a refund for
1) Enter one or more search criteria
2) Click the Search button
5) From the search results, click on the Customer’s account name
6) On the Customer’s account page ‘Account #<account number> <Account Name>’ select the ‘Documents’ tab
7) Under ‘Documents’, click the Add New Credit Memo or the Add New Debit Memo (Note: The following steps show screenshots for adding a new credit memo however the steps are the same for adding a debit memo.)
8) Enter the required fields (indicated by *) and then click the Next button
Note: The Customer will be able to view the description you provided for the credit/debit memo.
9) On the ‘Add New Detail’ page, enter the required fields and then click the Add Detail button (indicated by *)
Input the line item specifics you wish the document to have for example:
Description: 'Office 365 Business Premium (Monthly Pre-Paid) Recurring from 02-Nov-2016 through 01-Dec-2016'
Service Quantity: 15
Unit of Measure: Item
Unit Price: 18.50
Tax category: All products
Now you can release the document so that your Customer may view it.
IMPORTANT! Once you have released a debit/credit note it cannot be deleted.
10) Return to the Customer’s account page ‘Account #<account number> <Account Name>’ > ‘Documents’ tab and select the newly created debit/credit memo
11) Click the Release button to make the memo visible to the customer