The shopping cart tools provide the ability to create quotes. To do this all you’d need to do is add items into the cart and then save the cart. That saved cart can then be viewed and printed or be turned into a PDF file that could be sent to the end customer. Let’s take a look at how this is done.
1. The first step is to go to the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace and add items into the cart. In our example we’ll add some Microsoft Office 365 services. Once all the services and any add-ons have been added and we’re at the point where we can check out we’ll press the “Save As” button.
2. Then we’ll give this cart a name and press the “Save” button.
3. The cart will be saved with the rest of your temporary and template carts.
4. To be able to print this quote or create a PDF file from it press the “View” button.
5. Before we go any further be aware that you can turn on/off the MSRP pricing column. The MSRP is enabled by default but if you do not want it to be displayed in the printed quote or PDF file unselect the checkbox.
6. Once you’ve made your choice to show or hide MSRP press the “Export Item(s)” button.
7. The “Print” feature for your Web Browser will open. This will allow you to either print the file to a printer or print to PDF.
8. Below is what a quote would look like. Note that the URL in the details there is a hyperlink that can be used to instantly call up the quote in your web browser. This would let you quickly place an order for the items in this quote should the end customer approve of the purchase.
That’s all there is to it. You can pull up this quote and export it as many times as needed.