1) Log in to Ingram Micro Marketplace from your browser
2) Select Cloud Solutions > Trend Micro – Cloud-Based Security (found under the sub-heading ‘Security’ – refer to Fig. 1)
Note: By selecting this cloud solution, you can access all of Trend Micro’s security solutions on Ingram Micro’s Marketplace: Trend Micro Worry-Free Services, Trend Micro Hosted Email Security (HES) and Trend Micro™ Cloud App Security for Office 365 (TMCAS).
3) Click on the Select button corresponding to Trend Micro’s HES service, (highlighted in Fig. 2) – the ‘Order Details’ page opens (refer to Fig. 3)
Note: When the ‘Order Details’ page first opens, ‘Grand Total’ defaults to the cost of a single subscription.
4) (optional) You can buy a domain if required
5) By default, the Grand Total reflects the cost of a single user. To add more users, that require Trend Micro HES, press the – button or the + button to increase and decrease the number of users (highlighted in Fig. 3), when you first increase the number of users the ‘Add Seats’ checkbox is automatically ticked (refer to Fig. 3)
Any changes to the number of subscriptions is automatically reflected in the ‘Grand Total’.
‘Subtotal’ reflects the total cost for every additional subscription.
Grand Total = Single Subscription + SubTotal
6) Click on the Continue button, ‘End Customer Account Information’ page opens
7) Select your customer’s name from the list of customers, if required you can enter the details of a new customer by selecting ‘New User’ (Fig.4)
8) Click the Continue button, the ‘Reseller Billing Information’ page opens (Fig. 5)
9) Select ‘Billing Terms’ ONLY if you need to change this
10) Select ‘Payment Method’ from the list of drop down options
11) Verify the order details
12) Tick the ‘I Agree to the Ingram Micro Cloud Terms of Service and Trend Micro Service Description’ option
13) Press the Submit button
Note: The Submit button will not be active until the ‘I Agree to the Ingram Micro Cloud Terms of Service and Trend Micro Service’ option is checked.
The confirmation page opens, you will receive an email when your service is ready.
You may also want to learn more about Trend Micro HES service by reading 'Trend Micro Hosted Email (HES) - Starter Guide' or follow a step-by-step guide for one of the following:
- Trend Micro Hosted Email Security (HES) – Starter Guide
- Opening and Understanding the Panel
- How to: Add/Remove Service User(s)
- How to: Start Using the Trend Micro HES Portal