How to take care of Issue about Ingram notification emails going to SPAM folder.
- Add public sending IP to your SPF record* and it should resolve the issue.
- Below are list of IP Addressesfor each Hub:
- North America (NA): 220.127.116.11
- Oceanic (OC): 18.104.22.168
- Singapore (SG): 22.214.171.124
- Europe (EU): 126.96.36.199
If you are using any other records other than SPF records for mail services, please call Ingram Micro Helpdesk.
*NOTE: An SPF record is a type of Domain Name Service (DNS) record that identifies which mail servers are permitted to send email on behalf of your domain. The purpose of an SPF record is to prevent spammers from sending messages with forged From addresses at your domain (abcdomain.com)