This article assumes you have already signed up for the Cloud Referral Program.
The affiliate link is a unique and identifier URL that tracks your referrals. This affiliate link knows where the order originated allowing commissions to be allocated back to partners seamlessly.
Managing your affiliate link is done through the Post Affiliate Pro software. Follow the steps in this article to learn where to find your affiliate link.
1) Log in to your Post Affiliate Pro (PAP) account using your username and password
2) You can find your unique affiliate link visible on every page of your PAP account
Following is a comprehensive list of all articles related to the Cloud Referral Program:
- Cloud Referral Program – Starter Guide
- How to: Sign-up for the Cloud Referral Program
- Marketing Best Practices
Post Affiliate Pro – User Manual
- How to: View Reports
- How to: Update Profile Information
- How to: View Commissions
- How to: Add a Banner Ad to Social Media
- How to: Add a Banner Ad to My Website
- How to: View My Affiliate Link
Cloud Referral Program – FAQs
- Do you provide user-training for referral partners?
- Can I migrate existing customers from the Advisor model to Ingram’s Referral model?
- Will I receive Partner of Record (POR) credit for customers that I refer to the Ingram Micro Referral Program?
- How can I increase my referrals?
- What are my payout options?
- What services carry the cloud referral program?
- How are commissions calculated?
- How does the Cloud Referral Program work?