Once you have successfully signed up for the Cloud Referral Program, you can view all banners on the Post Affiliate Pro (PAP) website. Ingram Micro adds new banners whenever possible. If you have the resources and prefer to create your own banners, please let us know and we can show you how to incorporate them with your unique identifier URL so commissions can be tracked appropriately.
Ph. No: 800-705-7057
If you want to add a banner to your website refer to the ‘How to: Add a Banner Ad to My Website’.
How to: Add a Banner Ad to Social Media
1) Log in to your Post Affiliate Pro (PAP) account using your username and password
2) From the left-side menu select Promotions > Banners & Links
3) On the ‘Banner & Links’ page, scroll down until you locate the banner you want to use
4) If you want to post the Banner Ad to Twitter click on the () button; if you want to post the banner add on your linkedIn account click the () button
5) Sign-in to your selected social media
6) Select the applicable options to determine who can view your displayed banner ad: whether a group or individuals, etc. and then click the Share button
7) You will receive a confirmation message that the banner has been successfully shared.
Following is a comprehensive list of all articles related to the Cloud Referral Program:
- Cloud Referral Program – Starter Guide
- How to: Sign-up for the Cloud Referral Program
- Marketing Best Practices
Post Affiliate Pro – User Manual
Cloud Referral Program – FAQs
- Do you provide user-training for referral partners?
- Can I migrate existing customers from the Advisor model to Ingram’s Referral model?
- Will I receive Partner of Record (POR) credit for customers that I refer to the Ingram Micro Referral Program?
- How can I increase my referrals?
- What are my payout options?
- What services carry the cloud referral program?
- How are commissions calculated?
- How does the Cloud Referral Program work?