You earn a commission for each sale, currently the commission rate is set at 7%. To see how much you have earned in the form of commissions follow the steps detailed in this article.
1) Log in to your Post Affiliate Pro (PAP) account using your username and password
2) From the left-side menu select Reports > Commissions
3) The ‘Commissions’ page opens
Fig. 4 highlights the information displayed in the commissions table followed by a brief description of the highlighted items:
1. Commission: The amount earned on the total order price.
2. Line Item Cost: The sale price for a single unit of the product.
3. Product ID: Name of the purchased product.
4. Created: The time at which the purchase was made.
5. Status: Indicates that status of your commission: approved, pending or declined.
Following is a comprehensive list of all articles related to the Cloud Referral Program:
- Cloud Referral Program – Starter Guide
- How to: Sign-up for the Cloud Referral Program
- Marketing Best Practices
Post Affiliate Pro – User Manual
Cloud Referral Program – FAQs
- Do you provide user-training for referral partners?
- Can I migrate existing customers from the Advisor model to Ingram’s Referral model?
- Will I receive Partner of Record (POR) credit for customers that I refer to the Ingram Micro Referral Program?
- How can I increase my referrals?
- What are my payout options?
- What services carry the cloud referral program?
- How are commissions calculated?
- How does the Cloud Referral Program work?