You can add one or multiple sales categories to a screen by assigning the CATEGORY_LIST_ID parameter (to learn more about parameters, refer to the ‘Parameter’ chapter) to the screen and then configuring this parameter. Or on Products > Online Store > Screens tab > Select the screen > and add sales categories by clicking the Add Existing Category or Add New Category button.
Following steps describe how to configure CATEGORY_LIST_ID parameter:
1) Log in to your Reseller Control Panel (RCP). Switch to Classic Panel.
2) Select Billing () from the top right corner
3) Select Products > Online Store
4) The ‘Online Store’ page opens
5) Select the ‘Screens’ tab
6) The Screens table displays
7) Click on a screen
8) The screen’s page opens
9) Click on the Parameters button
10) Click on the CATEGORY_LIST_ID
11) The parameter’s page opens
12) Click on the Add Categories button (if you know the ID numbers for the sales categories you want to enter in the ‘Value’ field, click the Edit button)
13) A list of all the categories that have been created can be seen
14) Tick the checkbox corresponding to the categories you want displayed on the screen
15) Click the Add button
16) You will receive a confirmation message stating that the following categories have been added to the selected screen
Note: You can confirm that the sales categories have been added to the screen by repeating steps 3 - 11 and viewing the CATEGORY_LIST_ID parameter. The IDs of the assigned sales categories will be listed in the ‘Value’ field.
17) To have these changes reflected on your Cloud Store, refer to ‘How to: Synchronize Online Store and Cloud Store’. You can visit your Cloud Store to see the changes.