By default, your Online Store allows you to package and sell all the services available on Ingram Micro’s Cloud Marketplace. Follow the steps below to add your own services to the Online Store.
This article assumes you already have a sales category created for this service plan (refer to ‘How to: Create a New Sales Category’) and you have enabled SKUs (refer to ‘How to: Enable/Disable Showing SKUs’).
1) Log in to your Reseller Control Panel (RCP). Switch to Classic Panel.
2) Select Billing () from the top right corner
3) Select Products > Service Plans
4) The ‘Service Plans’ page opens
5) Click on the Add New Service Plan button
6) The ‘Add New Service Plan’ page opens
7) Select ‘Generic Service Plan’
8) Click the Next button
9) The ‘Add New Service Plan’ wizard begins
10) Enter all the mandatory fields (indicated by the *)
11) Click the Next button
12) Review all the configurations
13) Click the Finish button
14) You will receive a confirmation message that the service plan has been successfully created
Once you have successfully created your service plan. Please follow these steps:
1) Add service plan(s) to a sales category (refer to ‘How to: Add a Service to a Category’)
2) Create screen(s) that will walk an end-customer from service selection to checkout for example: SERVICE PLAN SELECTION > POSSIBLE ADD-ONS > SHOPPING CART REVIEW > AGREE TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS > PAYMENT DETAILS > CHECKOUT (refer to ‘How to: Auto-generate a Basic Screen Template’ or ‘How to: Create Your Own Screen off Screen Templates’)
3) Add sales categories to screens (refer to ‘How to: Add One or More Sales Categories to a Screen’)
5) Synchronize Online Store and Cloud Store.