Trend Micro Cloud App Security (TMCAS) provides an additional wall of protection to existing Office 365 security. TMCAS can be enabled for services such as: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, DropBox, etc.
- Exceptional cloud efficiency garnered from 15 years of experience protecting Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint environments
- Detects sensitive data use in Exchange, SharePoint, and OneDrive
- Uses Sandbox technology to detect malicious behavior embedded in suspicious Office and PDF documents
- Deploys in 5 minutes without disturbing users
Following is a brief description of the articles which will take your TMCAS subscription holder from setting up in CCP to configuring TMCAS for their cloud services on the Trend Micro Portal.
Please note that the following requirements must be met:
- Service users are setup from within CCP > Users Tab
- Customer must have O365 subscription
- Registered user is a Global Administrator within the Microsoft Tenant
The articles related to setting up TMCAS subscriptions in CCP are:
- Opening and Understanding the TMCAS Tab in CCP - This article describes the features of the CCP interface unique to the Trend Micro Cloud App Security page.
- How to: Assign Service User Global Administrator Rights - This article details how to log in to Microsoft portal and the steps to follow in order to make an existing tenant user into a Global Administrator.
- How to: Add/Remove Service Users - You can register an O365 service user with the TMCAS license. This user must have Global Administrator privileges within the Microsoft Tenant. Trend Micro does not save the Global Administrator credentials. They are used only once to create the Delegate Accounts.
- How to: Add Resources - Follow the steps described in this article, to learn how to purchase more TMCAS license coverage.
- How to: Use the TMCAS Portal - Managing TMCAS is mainly done from the portal. This article details the first few steps that provision Exchange, SharePoint and OneDrive services. More detailed steps can be found within the TMCAS Portal’s online help.