After you have received the SSL certificate, follow the instructions below to install it on your domain.
1) Make sure the correct subscription is selected in the drop-down menu on the top, right-hand side of the page.
2) Navigate to the Websites tab.
3) Click on your domain.
4) Click on Web hosting settings.
5) Select the SSL tab and click Install Certificate.
6) Select Install from Clipboard and copy and paste the certificate and private key into the appropriate fields.
7) Check the certificate information and click Finish.
You have now completed the steps to purchase, download and install an SSL certificate to your website.