Yes, the credit card payment method can be used to pay outstanding documents, provided the credit card is already on file and it is not expired.
Articles in this section
- What is the approval process for using “Net 30 Terms”?
- What payment methods are available for submitting payments for invoices?
- About the ‘Credit Hold’ Status on Your Account
- Can a Net Terms reseller add a new credit card?
- Can I change an existing credit card payment over to “Net 30 Terms”?
- Can the Net Terms reseller use this payment method to pay outstanding documents?
- How a reseller can pay for an invoice using credit memo in Unified Reseller Control Panel?
- How a reseller can pay for an invoice using credit memo? (Unified Reseller Control Panel)
- How long does the transfer take from Credit Card to Net Terms?
- How to: Submit a Payment through PayPal (Unified Reseller Control Panel)