Yes, to change your default payment method from your existing method, please contact the local Ingram Micro Cloud team. Send an email to your local Ingram Micro Cloud team or send a request to IMCloudServiceDesk@cloud.im . Make sure to include your customer number/Marketplace account #, Company Name and Country and request the activation of “Direct Debit” for your account.
Articles in this section
- Are there different types of Direct Debit Schemes and which one applies to the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace?
- Does the Direct Debit Mandate expire?
- How long does the transfer take from a current payment method to Direct Debit?
- How To Setup Direct Debit As Payment Method in New Unified Reseller Control Panel
- I am an existing Ingram Micro Cloud Reseller, can I sign up for “Direct Debit”?
- In the mandate email and on the Mandate form to be submitted to the bank, why does it not state Ingram Micro?
- What are the most common reasons for why a Direct debit payment might fail?
- What currencies will Direct Debit be available in?
- What details will be shown on the resellers bank accounts?
- What information is needed when setting up a Direct Debit Mandate?