1) Log in to your Reseller Control Panel (RCP). Switch to Classic Panel.
2) Select ‘Billing’
3) Select System > Settings
4) On the ‘Settings’ page, select Finance > Taxation
5) The ‘Taxation’ page opens,
The ‘Taxation Rules’ table provides the following information:
Tax Zone: Provides the name of the state in which the tax rule prevails.
Tax Category: These can be created as is deemed appropriate description of what is affected by this tax rule.
Tax: The tax rate.
Now you can edit an existing State tax rate by following these steps:
6) Select Systems > Settings, the ‘Taxation’ page opens
7) Select the ‘Taxes’ link, the ‘Taxes’ page opens
8) Click on the ‘Tax ID’ for the tax rule you want to modify
9) The ‘Tax <stateCode> Tax State Tax <rate> <stateCode> - <State> Tax’ page opens
10) In the ‘Tax Rates’ table, click on the ‘Tax ID’
11) The ‘Tax Rate. View-edit’ page opens
12) Make the required changes
Enter a date or select a date using the ( ) button indicating when the tax rate will be effective (if applicable)
Enter the new rate
13) Click the Save button
14) You will receive a confirmation message
15) (optional) If you need to make changes to the ‘Calculation Level’ and ‘Calculation Type’ settings, click the Edit button
16) The ‘Update Tax’ page opens
17) Click the Save button
18) You will receive a confirmation message
19) To have these changes reflected on your Cloud Store. You can visit your Cloud Store to see the changes.