If you have not opted to use EZTax it is very important to be alerted when new Customers have made purchases on your Cloud Marketplace because, by default, Customers are assigned to the ‘Exempt’ tax zone so, no taxes are charged on the purchase order.
You can modify the ‘Invoice Cloud Store’ notification in order to setup this alert. When you view an ‘Invoice Cloud Store’ notification, and it does not list any tax fees, you will know that this is a new Customer.
This article will walk you through how to modify the ‘Invoice Cloud Store’ notification so that it alerts you when new Customers make purchases on your Cloud Marketplace.
- Log into your reseller control panel. Switch to Classic Panel.
- Switch to Billing Mode
- From the left-side menu click onSystem > Settings
- On the ‘Settings’ page, selectSystem > Notifications
- On the ‘Notifications’ page, click on the ‘Notification Templates’ link
5. Use the search feature to find the ‘invoice’ template by entering ‘invoice’ into the ‘Template Name’ field and press the Search () button
- From the search results (there are several notification templates that contain “invoice” in their name) click on ‘Invoice Cloud Store’
- Press theEditbutton for this template
8. There are two items that need to be modified: ‘ BCC Address’ and ‘Condition’, then press the Save button
1. BCC Address: Add the email address that should receive this notification whenever an invoice is created.
2. Condition: Delete the “@@Vend_Account_ID@ ==1” text in the ‘Condition’ field. If this is not removed the notification will not send.
Now, the email address provided under ‘BCC address’ will begin receiving these ‘Invoice Cloud Store’ notifications about all invoices that were generated. If the ‘Invoice Cloud Store’ notification does not list any tax fees then this is a new Customer.