The recently updated template for Ingram Micro Cloud Stores now includes the ability to change design elements such as fonts and colors of menus and buttons. This is done via bootstrap loader and CSS. This guide will walk you through the process of updating a Cloud Store to use a different theme. You can also view examples themes applied to a Cloud Store here.
Changing the theme for a Cloud Store is simple. All that’s required is to change the URL that the CSS links to. Follow the steps below to quickly change the theme.
- Log into your reseller control panel. Switch to Classic Panel.
- Switch to Billing Mode
- Then click on the “Online Store” link under the Products section of the navigation menu.
- The next step is to click on the “Design” tab.
- Press the “Edit” button.
- Go to https://bootswatch.com and find a theme. Make note of the name of the theme. Then change the “URL” in the customized CSS field. Replace the current theme name with the new theme’s name and then press the “Save” button.
- The theme will be changed. All that’s left to do to view the changes is to synchronize the Cloud Store.
There are several free themes from bootswatch.com that you can easily use to change the look and feel of a Cloud Store.