1) Open the 'Settings' page by clicking the ( ) icon > Settings
From the Settings page, you can modify the following:
- Your profile
- Change your password
- Validate your email address
Here you can upload your profile picture, edit your personal information and change the email signature for the Email App.
Here you can change your Workspace 365 password and decide whether you also want to apply the new password for Office 365.
Here you can manually validate your Email, if not done automatically after first login.
If you have permissions for using shared mailboxes in Office 365, clicking the Search Shared Mailboxes button will deliver you a list of all the available ones. Checking the activation boxes and saving the settings by clicking Done will result in adding the shared mailbox to your Email App for further use.
Note: If the Search Shared Mailboxes button does not appear, the Workspace Administrator still has to validate them.
As an end-user you may also want to learn how to do one of the following:
- New Day at Work – Workspace 365 – Starter Guide
- NDAW_End-User Guide: First Login
- NDAW_End-User: Understanding the Interface
- NDAW_End-User Guide: Overview of Different Apps