Please ensure that you have completed the steps to enable Cloud Orchestrator before following the steps in this article to assign Cloud Orchestrator to the First User.
2) Select Cloud Orchestrator from the left-side menu options
3) On the ‘Cloud Orchestrator’ page, click the Assign button on the ‘My Cloud Orchestrator’ tile
4) On the ‘Assign Service’ page, you can 1) verify the First User’s information and then 2) click on a radio button to assign the selected role to the First User
Roles and Privileges:
· Admin: Full and complete management rights.
· Member: Full management rights however cannot manage Users.
· Reader: Can view resources.
5) Click the Submit button