Resellers can manage their own pricing for subscriptions and resources related to some certain service plans. Before you begin trying to adjust pricing, you should make sure that self-management of service plan settings is turned on; see this article for step-by-step instructions.
Below you will find the instructions for setting individual plan pricing. If self-management is turned on for the service plan you wish to edit, proceed to step 1.
Note: Any changes you make to pricing will be reflected on existing customer subscriptions as of the next renewal date.
1) Log in to your Reseller Control Panel. Switch to Classic Panel.
2) Make sure you are in the Billing interface by clicking on the Billing link in the top right-hand menu. If the link says Operations, you are already in the Billing interface.
3) Next, under the Products menu on the left-hand side, click on the Service Plans option.
4) Click on the name of the service plan whose pricing you want to adjust. In this example we’ll select the Standard Hosting and Email hosting plan.
5) Next click on the Subscription Periods tab.
6) Then click Mass Edit.
7) You can change fees for different billing terms on the plan. In this example, we are changing the monthly fee, so the box on the left hand side next to 1 month(s) is checked, and we have changed the amount in the Recurring Fee column.
- Once you have finished making changes to your pricing, click Save Changes.
8) If there are any additional resources whose pricing you want to adjust, click on the Resource Rates tab.
- You will see a list of resources available under the subscription
9) Click on the name of the resource whose pricing you would like to adjust. In this example we are changing IP addresses.
10) Within the resource’s page, navigate to the Resource Rate Periods tab and, as with editing the plan’s pricing, click Mass Edit.
11) Make changes as required to the Recurring Fee and click Save Changes.
12) If you would like to change the plan name click Edit in the General tab.
- Under this tab, you will be able to change the plan name, description, as well as other billing and other properties.
- Always remember to click Save after you have made your changes.
You should now have an understanding of how to set up and change your hosted solutions pricing.