You can modify subscription period for a service plan. Follow these steps:
1) Login to the Ingram Micro Reseller Control Panel and switch to the Classic Panel.
2) Select Products > Service Plans
3) The ‘Service Plans’ page opens
4) Select the service plan you want to edit the subscription period for
5) The selected service plan opens to the ‘General’ tab
Note: You need to select the ‘Manage By Myself’ option for delegated services to make changes to these service plans.
6) Click the Edit button, the ‘General’ page of the service plan becomes editable
7) Make changes to the ‘Short Description’ (short description is seen when a service plan is in its collapsed state) and ‘Long Description’ (long description is seen when the service plan is expanded on your Cloud Store. You can use HTML code to hence the long description’s appearance.)
8) Click the Save button when you are done
Note: You can use the Return Vendor’s Settings button to revert to the service plan’s original settings.