Important Note: Our Cloud Store offering is currently not available. If you are looking for assistance with setting up or customizing your branded control panel please click HERE.
In order to reset your Cloud Store to the default design you have to do the following:
How to Delete Any Customized CSS
Follow these steps in order to reset design changes to your Cloud Store back to its default design.
1) Select Products > Online Store > Design tab
2) The ‘Basic’ section opens
3) Click the Edit button
4) The ‘Design’ page opens
5) Delete the CSS code in the ‘Customized CSS’ field
Note: If you want to modify and re-use the CSS code in the future, save the CSS code into a text file.
6) Click the Save button
How to: Delete HTML Code in ‘Overall_Layout’ Template
Follow these steps in order to reset your Cloud Store to its default design.
1) Select Products > Online Store > Layout_Templates tab
2) The ‘Layout Templates’ page opens
3) Click the ‘overall_wrapper’ layout template
4) The ‘Layout Template overall_wrapper’ page opens
Note: If you want to re-use or even modify and re-use the HTML code, save it into a text file.
5) Click the Reset to Default button
6) You will receive a confirmation message
7) To have these changes reflected, check on your Cloud Store.