IMPORTANT! Rules with padlocks () next to them cannot be removed. They are required by Concerto for managing servers.
- Login to IMCO Portal (if you are a First User click here for instructions; other Users can click here)
- Select NETWORK > Firewall from the left-side menu options
- On the ‘Firewall’ page, select the firewall profile you want to a remove a new rule for
- On the ‘<firewall profile name>’ page, you will see the existing rules for the firewall profile
- Corresponding to the rule you want to remove, click the actions icon and then click the Delete button
- You will receive a confirmation message that the changes to the firewall profile has been successfully made