This Starter Guide provides an overview and, relevant links to knowledge base articles, for Resellers purchasing Spamina from Ingram Micro’s Cloud Marketplace. Spamina knowledge base articles cover everything from purchase to accessing the Spamina Portal.
Reseller Control Panel (RCP)
Allow sufficient time before logging in to your Reseller Control Panel (RCP) to check the provisioning status of your Spamina subscription. You will find the status on the Subscriptions page under ‘Service Status’ column (refer to ‘How to: Check Provisioning Status for a Spamina Subscription’ for step-by-step instructions).
Customer Control Panel (CCP)
Once the subscription has been provisioned you can setup and configure the Spamina product from the Customer Control Panel (CCP). After successfully setting up the Spamina product the Administrator can log in to the Spamina Portal to setup email security.
Following is a comprehensive list of all knowledge base articles related to Spamina:
- How to: Check Provisioning Status for a Spamina Subscription
- How to: Configure and Setup the Spamina Product
- How to: Log in to Spamina Portal
- How to: Edit Spamina Product(s) Assigned to Service Users
- How to: View Spamina Product(s) Assigned to Service Users
- How to: Locate the MX Record
For help with the Spamina product login at http://support.spamina.net/ with your login credentials to access online support.