IMPORTANT! Any changes made to a template will be reflected across all virtual machines that use the template.
- Login to IMCO Portal (if you are a First User click here for instructions; other Users can click here)
- Select BLUEPRINT > Templatesfrom the left-side menu options
- On the ‘Templates’ page, click on the <template name> that you want to re-order scripts for
- On the ‘<template name>’ page, select the ‘Scripts’ tab
- Under a process - either Boot, Operational or Shutdown - use the handle to drag and drop a script to its new destination (indicated by a broken lined rectangle ), this will change the order in which the scripts will run
- You will receive a confirmation message the scripts have been reordered