Cloud Store allows you to make everything - from labels on buttons and fields to company related information – as unique and reflective of your company’s identity as you like. Follow the steps below in order to customize your Cloud Store.
Important Note: Our Cloud Store offering is currently not available. If you are looking for assistance with setting up or customizing your branded control panel please click HERE.
- How to: Change Basic Information: This articles shows how to make changes to labels on buttons and fields; company related information; etc.
- Customize Company Labeling and Wording: Learn how to customize your welcome message, taglines, etc.
- Customize Store Design & Modify Default CSS File: Select color themes, make design changes using CSS, etc.
- How to: Create a New Word: Create an entirely new text label for which you can enter customized content for by following the steps under 'How to: Change Basic Information'.
- How to: Set or Modify ‘First Page’ Text: The ‘First Page’ is what your Customers see first of your Cloud Store. Take advantage of this feature to provide valuable content.
- How to: Reset Your Cloud Store to its Default Design: At any point if you are not happy with the changes, follow these steps to return to your Cloud Store’s default design.
When you have completed all design, layout and customization changes, you will need to synchronize these changes with your Cloud Store.