2) Select Cloud Orchestrator from the left-side menu
3) On the ‘Cloud Orchestrator’ page, click MANAGE on the ‘Cloud Accounts’ tile
4) On the ‘Cloud Accounts’ page, click Actions > Rename
5) In the ‘Rename’ pop-up box, enter a “friendly” name in the field
6) Click the Rename button
7) You will receive a confirmation notification that the subscription’s name has been successfully changed
Now when you open Cloud Orchestrator you will see the “friendly” name displayed on the ‘Cloud Accounts’ tile.
Note: This “friendly” name is applicable only to Cloud Orchestrator and IMCO Portal. The friendly name will not be seen anywhere else in the Customer Control Panel (such as the Azure page in the CCP).