This article provides instructions for enabling Ingram Micro Cloud Orchestrator. When Cloud Orchestrator has been successfully enabled, ‘Cloud Orchestrator’ will be displayed as an option on the Customer Control Panel’s (NextCP) left-side menu.
You can enable Cloud Orchestrator either by acquiring a Cloud Orchestrator subscription from the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace (CMP) or by enabling it from the Cloud Orchestrator tile found on Customer Control Panel’s (CCP’s) ‘Home’ page.
Note: The Cloud Orchestrator tile is available on CCP’s ‘Home’ tile only if Ingram Micro Cloud Orchestrator is being offered by the Customer’s Service Provider.
Cloud Orchestrator on CMP
Cloud Orchestrator on ‘Home’ page on CCP (NextCP)
Enabling Cloud Orchestrator from CMP
1) Open your regional CMP (refer to article ‘L2 Channel Support - Directory‘ to find the URL for your regional IMC Marketplace - it is listed under the ‘Cloud Marketplace URL’ column)
2) Select CLOUD SERVICES > INFRASTRUCTURE > Ingram Micro Cloud Orchestrator
3) On the Ingram Micro Cloud Orchestrator page, click the Select button corresponding to the Ingram Micro Cloud Orchestrator subscription
4) If you do not have a Microsoft Azure subscription already, you have the option to select an Azure subscription now by ticking the checkbox next to Azure
5) Click the Continue button
6) After reviewing the contents of your Shopping Cart, click the Proceed to Checkout button
Note: Cloud Orchestrator is a free service and Azure is PAYG (pay-as-you-go) so your initial cost is 0.
7) On the ‘End Customer Account Information’ page, select an ‘Existing Customer’ or a ‘New User’ (if these subscriptions are for a new Customer, you can create the Customer here)
8) If you already have an Azure subscription and require only Cloud Orchestrator go to step 11
9) If you are also purchasing an Azure subscription you will need to provide tenant domain related information
10) Click the Continue button
11) Provide Billing Information
12) Review Order Details and then tick the ‘I Agree to the Ingram Micro Cloud Services General Terms of Services, Microsoft End-User License Agreement, Additional Terms and Conditions for Microsoft’s CSP Service and Ingram Micro Cloud Agreement for IMCO’ checkbox
13) Click the Submit button
Once the Cloud Orchestrator subscription has been successfully provisioned, you will find it listed as an option on the left-side menu.
Enabling IMCO from Customer Control Panel (NextCP)
IMPORTANT! This option is only available if Ingram Micro’s Cloud Orchestrator is being offered by the Customer’s Service Provider.
2) On the ‘Home’ page, click the Enable Cloud Orchestrator button located on the ‘Cloud Orchestrator’ tile
3) The ‘Enable Cloud Orchestrator’ wizard is launched
4) Cloud Orchestrator’s 1 service plan is selected by default
5) Click the Next button
6) Indicate the number of Users by clicking the + and - buttons
Note: You cannot decrease the number of Users below 10,000.
7) Click the Finish button
8) Confirm Your Order by clicking on CONFIRM.
Note: Cloud Orchestrator is a free service and will remain free for the duration of the 1 year contract that you will need to agree to by ticking the ‘I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions’ checkbox.
You will be able to see the provisioning progress on the ‘Home’ page also, progress alerts keep you updated until provisioning is complete:
Alerts notify you on Cloud Orchestrator’s provisioning progress.
Once the Cloud Orchestrator subscription has been successfully provisioned, you will find it listed as an option on the left-side menu: