There can only be one API Key per User in existence. If you lose an API Key you must destroy the current API Key before generating a new one.
Follow the steps in this article to destroy an API Key:
- Login to IMCO Portal (if you are a First User click here for instructions; other Users can click here)
- Select SETTINGS > User Details from the left-side menu options
- On the ‘User Details’ page, scroll down to the API Key section
- Click on the Delete button
- In the confirmation pop-up window, click the Delete
- This makes the current API Key invalid for you and anyone you may have shared it with. If required you may generate a new API Key.
- The User will receive an emailing notification that the API Key has been destroyed.