Symantec requires all Resellers to have a Partner ID in order to purchase Symantec products for their Customers. If you do not have a Partner ID, follow the steps in this article.
1) Log in to your New Unified Reseller Control Panel (RCP) and switch to Classic Panel.
2) Ensure you are in ‘Operations’ ( you will be in Operations, by default, when you login to your RCP)
2) Select Services > My SEP Cloud
3) The ‘My SEP Cloud Partner Information’ page opens
4) If you do not have a Symantec Partner ID select ‘I do not have a Symantec Partner ID’
If you do have a Symantec Partner ID and want to associate it with your reseller account on Ingram Micro’s Cloud Marketplace select ‘I have a Symantec Partner ID’
5) Click the Activate button
6) Once the Partner ID has been successfully generated or associated, it will always be available on the ‘my SEP Cloud Partner Information’ page
NOTE: After activation of Symantec Partner ID, you can enable the access to the Symantec Partner Portal.
7) Scroll down and click on Enable Symantec Partner Management Console
8) After Enabling the Symantec Partner Management Console, you will receive a welcome email from Symantec at your registered email address.
9) You can login to the portal with provided link in the email or can click on https://manage.symanteccloud.com