This article describes how to modify a script’s name and description.
- Login to IMCO Portal (if you are a First User click here for instructions; other Users can click here)
- Select BLUEPRINT > Scriptsfrom the left-side menu options
- On the ‘Scripts’ page, click on the Show Actions icon () corresponding to the script you want to modify
- Select the Edit icon ()
- In the ‘Edit Script’ pop-up window, make required changes to the ‘Name’, ‘Description’ and ‘Labels’ field(s)
- Click the Update Script button
- You will receive a confirmation message that the script has been successfully updated with the modified information.