This document will provide you with necessary information about How to Access Gateway Information.
- IDSync Gateway is a self-service portal that allows users to manage their own user profiles; reset passwords and update other identity related information.
- Follow the instructions in this article to access the Gateway.
NOTE: To Enable Classic View of 'My Subscription' Tab, please contact to Ingram Micro Support at IMCloudServiceDesk@cloud.im .
1) Log in to your Re-seller Control Panel. Switch to Classic Panel.
2) Click ‘My Subscriptions’ from the top menu options.
3) On the Re-seller's Customer Control Panel, ensure your IDSync subscription is selected under ‘Subscription’
4) Select the ‘IDSync’ tab
5) Under the ‘Configuration’ tab you will find the Gateway access credentials: URL, username and password
If you want to share these credentials click the Copy Config button to copy the ‘IDSync Customer License Configuration Settings.
REMINDER! The Customer Name and License Number will be copied as well, remember to remove this information if you do not want to share it.
This document has provided information about How to Access Gateway Information.