You can assign a website to new Users or existing Users. Please note that ‘Admin Users’ (i.e. Users that have Administrative privileges within the Customer Control Panel) cannot be assigned to a website.
If you are assigning a website to a User that already exists, you can skip to Step 5.
2) Select ‘Web Business Builder’ from the left-side menu options
2) On the ‘Web Business Builder’ page, select the ‘Users’ tab
3) On the ‘Users list’ page, click the Add New User button
4) On the ‘Add New Service User’ page, enter all the required fields and click the Next button
5) On the ‘Users list’ page (Users that have not been assigned to a website will have a No under ‘Has Enabled Sites?’), click No corresponding to the User to whom you want to assign a website to
6) On the ‘Assign sites’ page, select the website you want to assign from under the ‘Available:’ section and click the >> button
7) Click the Save button